Thursday, August 03, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!



Today is Daddy's 33rd birthday... Last nite I helped mommy to make our special chocolate cake for Daddy..

Ehem... Emran was more kacau-ing than helping actually.. But he had fun creaming the butter and brown sugar.. I had to put away the electric mixer this once just for him.. I think it is a good thing to familiarise my son in the kitchen coz I really hope that he would not turn out to be the typical male - kitchen is a woman's domain nonsense!

The chocolate cake turned out perfectly, but the frosting is a wee bit runny.. maybe I did not pay attention to the cream & chocolate ratio.... Tak apa lah.. still sedap jugak... so tonite, I will order pizzas to go with the cake.. and to invite sis-in-law and hubby, plus my bro to celebrate this orang tua's birthday...

Happy birthday Sayang...