Wednesday, July 26, 2006

FLESH AND BLOOD


This is Emran.. He is going to be 5 in Aug... 5? Goodness, has it been that long since my first pregnancy? Aiyoo.. time to have another one lah.. But so far nothing yet.. Tak de rezeki lagi la tu.. Being 5, he is very imaginative, talkative, active, sometimes sentitive.. His imagination is boundless, last year he had a playmate, a sister, called 'adik nurulajijah'.. Bets me where he get the name from.. Nowadays, when asked about his 'sister', his reply - adik dah pegi jauh dok umah mummy & daddy dia, with her abang! Bless him, his 'sister' used to scare the beejeebbers outta my sis-in-law, Amy..

But now, he is planning for a new sibling.. Kesian pulak bila dia angan2 ada adik.. Beskal yang kecik ni Emran nak bagi to adik.. hmmm.. in fact I have truckloads of stuff of Emran that currently occupying the floor to ceiling wardrobe at home! Nak buang sayang, nak sedekah macam tak patut.. used goods, macam tak baik nak bagi orang kan.. in fact things like his graco travelling system pun ada nicely bungkus by hubby in store room.. If i get pregnant now, by next year, that thing will be 5 year old model.. So how? tak kan nak pakai out-dated stoller, strolling around the city.. tak kelllles la kan.. HA HA HA.. pssst.. don't tell hubby, or he will pengsan with my planning to buy a new stroller.. can hear him nag, nag, nag.. hu hu hu...


Oh-oh, lookit! Very cutey-mutey babies. LOL. Those are baby photos of yours truly and dear hubby.. I was 9 month-old then, hubby - not sure.. Gotta check the back of photo.. Orang dulu2 suka tulis tarikh dan peristiwa of each photo kat belakang. Which is me? How can! I kan pompuan, of course the one in the dress mah.. Got pics of apple & pear somemore.. Mak told me those fruits were bright red and yellow.. Obviously taken in photo studio somewhere..

Hubby pic was captured in that antique, besi walker.. Mana nak cari that kind anymore.. Now everything is made of plastic. So classic these photos. Everytime Emran sees this, he will claim it as his.. Ehhh excuse meeeee... Ingat semua gambar baby dia punya jer.. To me, Emran look mostly like his daddy.. Well, he can have my intelligence, heh! In fact he looks like miniature hubby now..

Oh eeep! I need a daughter to be my mini me.....