Monday, August 14, 2006

BREAD MAKING CLASS



Friday - minus 1 day of annual leave, reason : pergi kelas belajar membuat roti.. hu hu hu...

What a fun day that was! Mr Hau (the teacher) taught us 15 novice to make sweet breads and a white loaf.. Hau with his very cina-apek slang, was such a sweet man, and tak kedekut ilmu.. I rasa memang dia pening kepala dengan ragam students (more like bunch of makciks and 2 pakciks) making noises in his class.. macam tak percaya jer I bawa balik those assortment of bread home..

Emran dengan tamaknya grabbbed all the buns with sausages in them.. siap kena rebut-rebut with his aunt (my younger sister) lagi... The white loaf tastes like sandwich bread from local hypermarket.. I kena try buat kat rumah la.. Masa kelas all the uli-ing and kneading is done by the canggih machines, kat rumah I only have this cheap-o cosway breadmaker...

Well worth the RM50 I paid for the whole day class!