Wednesday, September 06, 2006

MUFFINS AND PIZZAS

close-up on muffins

Made muffins last nite.. 2 batches in fact, orange and mocha chocolate chip. Hubby's office is having weekly flea market, so this is 'his' contribution to the staff club..

mocha choc chips muffins & orange muffins to go


Emran picking out the veges, naughty boy!


Uncooked pizzas ready for the oven


Yum yum chicken, capsicum, mushroom & onion pizza


Emran loves pizza.. I can make pizza 24-7, I don't think he would complain. His favourite is deep dish type ala pizza hut.. Hubby and I prefer the thin crusted ones like Domino's, apakan daya demi si putera kenit tu, kena la ikut selera dia..

For the crust, I used recipe from cooking engineer.com, very easy peasy, put everthing in the bread machine.. voila! dan siap.. I know, I know, cheating katanya.. tapi tak larat le nak menguli-uli la wehhh... yang syoknya, pepagi before setting off to work, dumped everything in, set the timer... balik rumah that evening, took the dough out, divide into two portions, yadayada.. Ting! boleh makan hot piping homemade pizzas in 40 min.. yummmmm